Re: Homebase

> Ian,
>
> Curiosity killed the cat, where is your locale. I am at Houston, not
too
far
> from Braehead,

Campbell,

I am in Airdrie. So far, I have tried homebase stores in Wishaw, Hamilton
and Braehead, and they have all sold out of the Colour cam + PIR. (the
4000CP version)

It's a shame, as Maplin have the same kit at. (drumroll.............)
£149.99 yowch.

For the record (although, I probably shouldn't be telling people how good
these guys are if they are in rapidly dwindling supply!) these little
Cameras are brilliant! not so good in low lux though.

Ian.