Re: Homebase

Apparently, it's only the five megastores that are closing. the one at
Braehead (which only opened about six months ago) is one of them, alas the
response colour CCTV Camera with PIR for 39.99 was sold out.

<serious request>
I don't suppose someone fancies buying one for me from their local Homebase
and mailing it up to me? I will (of course) reimburse both postage and
cost!
I bought three originally, but reckon I could do with fitting the fourth
now
that they have been in a while (there's a bit of a blind spot)
</serious request>

Ian.