RE: Kicked Off Plus Net NOW!!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Kicked Off Plus Net NOW!!
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 13:03:37 -0000

Agreed. They do have a case to answer to. If I wasn't one of the lucky ADSL
enabled people, then I would make sure that I had an email printed off
confirming that any service I was signing up for could be used in the
manner
I intended. Unfortunately  with all of these ISP contracts they are worded
unfairly in the ISPs favour with the 'management reserves the right to kick
you off if they feel like it clauses', and because the sums of money are
relatively small, unless a large group of users are prepared to get
together
and challenge them on a class action basis, they are never likely to come
court.

If you take them to the ASA, all that will happen is that their knuckles
will be rapped.

Tim.