Re: DDAR - First impressions

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: DDAR - First impressions
  • From: Ian Oliver <ioliver.lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 17:13:14 +0100

In article <000a01c12d78$8e9995c0$2301a8c0@xxxxxxx>, Graham
Howe wrote:
> I've just looked in my music directory on my server and there are
35000 .tmp
> files of the form TMP***.tmp is that what you are talking about.

Nope.  When I use "Select Music -> Playlist" and scroll down
in the "D"
section there are half a dozen entries in the form I mentioned.  I've just
checked and I have DD3752 to DD3757. Selecting one of these gets the
message
"No Matches"

I have checked my disk and there are no M3U files anything like this. They
just seem to be figments of the software's imagination.

Ian Oliver
Sunny Leeds, UK
Using Java on Tini for control via Dallas 1-wire