RE: Swish stuff....

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Swish stuff....
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 20:19:21 +0100

> > Not in my homebase they're not! - anyone know *for sure* if/where
these
> > things are available?...
>
>Paul - I AM sure about this - the original post was from me then Steve
>Dickson posted this...

OK, thanks Mark, Homebase it is then! - next question.... Anyone know the
stock code for them so I can phone my local store and ask them to get some
in for me... Failing that, anyone prepared to purchase a couple for me...

>Hombase in Newtownabbey still have a 1/2 dozen - £44.  Have no
experience
>of

Has anyone any experience of them? - I'd never heard of them till the post
last week.. Still, for £44 it's worth getting one just to see...

Now, can you guess how ****ing difficult it is to find a metal curtain
track, that:

- can be reverse bent (round a bay, and past the "flanks" on
either side)
- can be corded on the left hand side
- can be 5 metres long in a single piece
- doesn't cost a thousand pounds!!!

The answer is: BLOODY DIFFICULT! (I'm still looking!)

Paul G.