Re: SWMBO Competition??!?!

> Also - There are less than 20 rogues - take them away from the 300
hits -
where have all the others visitors to the page gone

I think the problem is, the guys in the "know" on the board dont
realise the
the guys who are not in the "know" dont have a clue two the
rogues are, let
alone their SWMBO.

Maybe putting up the nine names of the rogues in question might have stead
us in better shape? I would have entered but alas I fall into the
"clueless
about rogues" category.

Just my two pennies...

Jules

PS. Nice competition, rejig the questions, post some uber caps lock post on
here about it, and let there be a week to enter...