RE: SWMBO Competition??!?!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: SWMBO Competition??!?!
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 01:38:42 +0100

Mr. Gordon!

Such comments are not becoming of a pillar of society such as you. As
responsible members of this group we should resist the temptation to make
such glib and obviously sexist remarks.

Comments like this deserve to be in the GUTTER!

Now ... I have spent the evening steeped in history having a very pleasant
time at Hatfield House enjoying a Mediaeval Banquet (have just got back)
wheer I learned a great deal about our Elizabethan history and where I also
discovered that the appropriate term for obtaining the attention of the
serving wenches for the purposes of refilling your glass is to shout
"Ho
Wench!" and not - as I had previously assumed - "Hey, bring those
jugs over
here!".

Get some culture boy...

Phil