Re: Pronto Pro Advert...

With a bit of luck Phil, we may see the price fall within a few months
to=20
get sales. It is kind of pricey for a remote.

You can buy palm PC's with more features for a lot less than the Pronto
Pro=
=20
and with TFT displays too. Makes you wonder why the thing is expensive.=20
Granted it ain't going to sell as many as palm PC's but at the right price=
=20
I am sure a lot more will sell. If it where around the 300-350 mark I
would=
=20
buy one unless I win the lottery that is.

Dave...

At 19:07 16/08/01 +0100, you wrote:

>Seeing something in print really hammers it home...
>
>Seen the latest LetsAutomate advert in What TV and Video (or was it
>Cinema Choice) ... anyway ... three Prontos on teh page and the Pronto
Pro
>is down there at =A3695.
>
>I know we've known the price before but I just bought a 28"
Widescreen
>(flatscreen) TV for less than that!
>
>Jeez!
>
>Phil