Supplier of panel switches??

  • Subject: Supplier of panel switches??
  • From: "ianh1000" <ianh1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 13:53:41 -0000

Hi All,

I am looking to build my Kiosk PC into a pedestal base and want to
have a few buttons to control volume, power etc. I hope to make this
thing look presentable so want some nice looking momentary switches(
with a blue LED built in would be nice). I have looked at Maplin and
RS but they don't have anything that looks the part. Any suggestions
of alternative suppliers?

Also, I think it would be nice to have a scroll function, like the
key on an IPAQ, suggestions here would also be great, I guess I could
butcher a scrolling mouse to achieve this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Ian H