Re: FD10 Filter Question

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: FD10 Filter Question
  • From: geraint@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 19:57:28 -0000

Sounds the best way to do it to me....

I couldn't understand why the spark was running two lots of cable, it
may be that he intended to do it the way you mentioned, he's not
ready to hook the node 0 boxes up yet, until i've finished the
building work.
It's 16mm 70amp cable that has been run.

I was thinking that maybe the 200amp Filter on letsauto would
possibly be the best way of doing it. Fitting it before the mains
even hits the first consumer unit, straight after the main switch,
which as we have been discussing is where the ownership passes from
elctricity company to house owner.

Not that i'm going to do that, I've had enough of electricity shocks
thank you very much.

So when sparky comes to connect the consumer units, I should make
sure he does con1 and con2 off a feed from an mcb, and the same for
con3 and con4 ?

The cable is 70 amp rated, what mcb's should I be running off then ?

Regards

Geraint

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx