RE: Re: FD10 Filter Question

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: FD10 Filter Question
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 22:45:16 +0100

If they are complete Consumer Units with their own main switch and
Individual MCB's then they can be fed direct from the incoming supply
provided the tails are of equal or greater rating than the supply fuse.

If they are Consumer unit SHELLS that you are using for X10 DIN modules or
they are fed by a cable with a rating less than the supply fuse you must
have a Fuse or Breaker of suitable rating fitted to protect the cables and
devices in the consumer units.

Keith

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx