Multi I/O Cards

  • To: "UKHA Group" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Multi I/O Cards
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 23:11:01 +0100

Hi, do you remember me saying I found one of these things in a disused draw
at work some months back? well I gave the Boss an ultimatum a couple of
days
back keep it and probably never sell it or sell it to me for £100, so he
took the later!

It is an Equinox SST-*P PCI serial adapter with 8 cables terminating in 25
pin connectors.

Any one know how much this card is actually worth? it is a few years old
and
never used.

I have it in my W2K server which is where I got the identification from
says
it is OK but I have not yet attached any thing to it, will try later.

BTW the Compaq DL320R is now officially priced at £900 + VAT, do not know
the spec but if anyone is interested I will find out.

B.