Re: Screwfix, was Lights GU10 Aluminium or GZ 10 Dichroic

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Screwfix, was Lights GU10 Aluminium or GZ 10 Dichroic
  • From: "Matthew Keay" <m@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 14:49:04 +0100

Scan! I hate to get you started on the subject in fear.. although.. I tried
to send back 256m in January and still have it on my desk because I could
never get through on the phone, never passed through by sales - and emails
never replied to. However - they still win custom with there
"todayonly".
Not sure why I mentioned this, just thought it had a minor relevance on the
subject of internet companies :P

Mjk.