Screwfix, was Lights GU10 Aluminium or GZ 10 Dichroic

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Screwfix, was Lights GU10 Aluminium or GZ 10 Dichroic
  • From: peter.white@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 14:36:31 +0100

Good 'ol Screwfix.

For the first time ever, they screwed up my order last week (missing
items)=
, and
then managed to screw up the replacement order (they didn't send it,
despit=
e it
being marked as urgent) - something to do with a change in the warehouse.

In some ways they've made a rod for their own back, as they're normally so
=
good
even the slightest blip becomes very annoying, even though with many
intern=
et
companies (don't get me started with Scan!) Screwfix on a very bad day
woul=
still be considered good.

Anyway, the point of all this is that I knocked together a quick moany
emai=
l at
9.30 today, and by 10.37 I had a proper reply, together with confirmation
t=
expect =A330 of vouchers for my inconvenience.  Excellent service.

Pete