Re: Misterhouse question

Hi Robin,

I'm using Misterhouse, so I hope I'll be able to help.

I guided MjK through his setup on IRC the other night, I was going to tidy
up
the log of it and post it to my website at some point, so this seems as
good
a time as any...

I'll post the URL in a couple of hours.

On Tuesday 07 August 2001 21:03 pm, Robin Edwards wrote:
> I've had a try with the software that comes with the PC kit
(Activehome?)
> and with Homeseer and now I'm trying Misterhouse, but I'm suffering
from
> going backwards. Traditional approach ... I'll read the manual when I
get
> stuck. Well after a few hours I'm stuck and the manual is not quite as
> clear as I'd hoped.
>
> I like Misterhouse (being an ex-programmer) as I can see the code, but
boy
> is there alot to get your mind around. I also like it because it is
free.
> Compared with Homeseer it gives me some more money for extra toys
> (hopefully and IR-X10 gizmo).
>
> So now my request for some help, hope you do not mind. Can anybody who
has
> already implemented it give me some adice on best approach to get it
> working, and how you've set up the weather query for UK?
>
>     regards, robin

Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
-
t:07976 625221