Comfort Web InterfACE Review

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>, <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comfort Web InterfACE Review
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 10:53:32 +0100

I have recently realised that the CWI review I did late last year was never published! Although there have been significant changes since I reviewed the product, this still gives a good flavour of its abilities...

"With this latest hardware and software upgrade, Comfort's already impressive feature list now grows to include the ability to :- view real-time video images from cameras around your home, control lights and curtains, switch camera views, open the garage door and control the heating from literally anywhere in the world using a normal web browser and the internet as the communication line. You can connect to your home from your place of work, from a hotel room or holiday home and check if the mains failure got sorted out, If the lights are actually switching on while away like they are supposed to, check if someone is in the house, see what time the cleaners left and did they set the system. ACE can also send emails and have the ACE-TTS module speak anything when any event occurs. Interested? Read on..."

Read the full review http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/review-cwi.html

M.

The UKs Premier Home Automation Site
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk