Re: Indulge my advert - Compaq Proliant for sale

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Indulge my advert - Compaq Proliant for sale
  • From: geraint@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 23:33:45 -0000

I'm in a bit of shock...

you would actually be number 4 in line.....

god, more offers than i'd get on ebay....lol

I have the two as i've mentioned so if they are not bought by the=20
others who contacted me first, then I will let you know.

Please no more offers now....and I apologise to the list...

If anyone else wants anymore info etc,,,please e-mail me off the=20
list :

geraint.williams@xxxxxxx
or
geraint@xxxxxxx

regards

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Vijay Vithani" <vijay.vithani@d...>
wrote:
> Geraint,
> Am I able to have second refusal on this?
> I will check with a colleague and get back to you via email or if=20
you can
> let me have your tel no. I can ring you as soon as I get hold of my
> colleague.
>=20
> I dont have a work email, but if you send a message on this email,=20
SWMBO is
> always checking the emails and can let me know!
> Alternately, my work tel no. is 020 8316 6313. mob: 07979 500 482.
> Thanks
> Regards,
> Vijay , S E London
>=20