From: "Kevin Hawkins" <tivo@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 5:56 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] BT Extension Booster & caller ID

Does anyone know if you install a BT Extension Booster
(870788) does it block the caller ID ?

I am way up on my REN's on my line and would like t  add a
couple more devices - I have found one of these Boosters really cheap
(£5) and it would suit.
I guess I could put my CID stuff before the booster but that
would mean a bit of a rework of the wiring.

Kevin