Re: RE: Silent Gliss curtain tracks

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: RE: Silent Gliss curtain tracks
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 22:44:58 +0100

Hi John, - sounds like that "could" be good news..

Forget any possibility of SWMBO agreeing t  "upwards of £750", -
I reckon I
will be able t  get away with about £500 max without getting my testicles
removed in my sleep... :-(

I hate t  put you on the spot, but hopefully you will be in a position t
at
least offer a reasonable "guestimate"...

- Is it worth me waiting for the lower cost range, - or is there no
prospect
of a sub-£500 solution for a standard domestic british bay window, t tal
span of maybe 4 metres, with one set of internal bends, and one set of
external bends? - not overly fussed about the remote control aspect
PROVIDED
they can be automated by other means (Comfort).

G  ahead.... Make my day....

Paul G.