Re: RE: Silent Gliss curtain tracks

  • To: "Ukha_d@xxxxxxx Com (E-mail)" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: RE: Silent Gliss curtain tracks
  • From: John Hammond <john.hammond@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 11:02:40 +0100

Sorry Paul,

I wish I could 'make your day', but to draw curtains around reverse bends
as you describe you need the Silent Gliss 5300 and they come nowhere near
sub GBP 1000 let alone sub GBP 500

Sorry:-(

John

Hi John, - sounds like that "could" be good news..

Forget any possibility of SWMBO agreeing to "upwards of ?750", -
I reckon I

will be able to get away with about ?500 max without getting my testicles
removed in my sleep... :-(

I hate to put you on the spot, but hopefully you will be in a position to
at
least offer a reasonable "guestimate"...

- Is it worth me waiting for the lower cost range, - or is there no
prospect
of a sub-?500 solution for a standard domestic british bay window, total
span of maybe 4 metres, with one set of internal bends, and one set of
external bends? - not overly fussed about the remote control aspect
PROVIDED
they can be automated by other means (Comfort).

G  ahead.... Make my day....

Paul G.