RE: Help!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Help!
  • From: "K. C. Li" <li@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 14:56:46 +0100 (BST)

> What did it for me was he was extremely helpfull when I ordered an
SW10G
> from them to control my projection screen and I couldn't get it to
work the
> way I wanted (which turned out to be a fault with my screen).

You are too kind, Phil. The cheque is in the post.

BTW, the latest HomeVision firmware 3.0d is on its way to you and Brian.
This release should rectify the problem with handling negative readings in
degree C for the DS1820/DS18S20.

Anyone else experiencing the same problem and has purchased the HV unit
from us, please let us know and we'll dispatch the latest firmware EPROM
free of charge.

Regards,

Kwong Li
li@xxxxxxx