Re: Re: Homeseer and voice

I did. it was on 13.04.00  that is sad....
Campbell
----- Original Message -----
From: "Henderson, Darren" <Darren.Henderson@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 3:03 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: Homeseer and voice

So do I , but I didn't want to admit it at first :o)

In fact I could probably dig it out here !!!

Darren

couldnt get it to
> recognise words like
> "Help" but it was very good at "Get Out Of The
Cockpit" which
> could be All
> Units OFF. "Phasers to full" could be All Lights ON :-))
>
> Keith

This email has been Virus Scanned.

Privileged/Confidential Information and/or Copyright Material may
be contained in this e-mail. The information and Material is
intended for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not
the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering
it to the intended addressee, you may not copy or deliver it to
anyone else or use it in any unauthorised manner. To do so is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail by
mistake, advise the sender immediately by using the reply
facility in your e-mail software.

Thank you.
Information Technology Department
Belfast City Hospital Trust