Re: Pink CBUS Cat5e cable?

Just a quick thanks to Alan and Mark for their replies. Sorry for  the
delay in thanking you, been busy getting the system installed.

I now have some pink Cat5e cable and have wired up the Idratek dimmers
downstairs.

We now have fully automatic lighting in 5 rooms of the house :)

high WAF for this. It worked very well. At the moment just using the
Idratek IR sensors. We only have one problem room and that's because
it's in a L shape. We have taped off the bottom end of the sensors and
that worked well for making them Cat proof. They are mounted where the
light switch would be.

So now well on the way to getting the full house done now.

Cheers

Richard