RE: Re: Homeseer and voice

  • To: ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Homeseer and voice
  • From: Keith Doxey <ukha.diyha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 14:43:51 +0100

About a year ago I attended a lecture given by Prof Heinz Wolff and he
mentioned that he got good results using a program called "Game
Commander"
from http://www.gamecommander.com He
couldnt get it to recognise words like
"Help" but it was very good at "Get Out Of The Cockpit"
which could be All
Units OFF. "Phasers to full" could be All Lights ON :-))

Keith