ACE

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ACE
  • From: "Paul Grahamsley" <paul.itc@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 18:13:05 +0100

Does anyone else use ace with wiamp and the client as either a touch screen page or on a TV?I find it works very well although still very bitty as I start things and never seem to get round to finishing them(like many of us im sure)always something else side tracks you.Anyway my aim and day in the future is to have complete control via ace locally ie in all rooms with a PC and in those without via the TV.Found the x10 mose remote great for PC control remotely.But I would like now I have local winamp control as buttons to maybe display track info in a button and maybe let it scroll....but how????...does anyone know????

Paul

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
www.debticated.com