Re: OT: After a favour

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: OT: After a favour
  • From: Kevin Hawkins <tivo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 13:00:01 +0100

Title: Re: [ukha_d] OT: After a favour
I think I do still have the two parts on the Tivo - however it does tend to ditch things itself after a while so I will check. I will copy it to tape this w/e for you if it's still there.

   However I understand that the EPG info (the electronic tv times that the Tivo uses) was wrong for the second part and it was truncated by a few mins. I don't think it ran late as the recording started correctly on time, it was billed to finish earler. This happens quite a lot with Tivo and you can't easilly manually pad some time on the end of a recording (yet).

   On the Tivo news group I saw people squealing about this and someone has posted a synopsis of what did happen in the last few mins - from what I gather (I haven't watched it) it will not spoil the overall enjoyment of the program, (I can forward the text description to you - but no peeking).

   Kevin