RE: Home Highway...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Home Highway...
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 13:59:06 +0100

Freephone Staus line says all is well...

Premium Rate number is permanently engaged....

I think that says enough!

I reported a fault with our line yesterday which was to do with Call Minder not signalling when we had messages (we had a dozen or so messages stacked up since March 30th which was the date of our ISDN install!) and when I tried to report a further fault with our ISDN line this morning it seems that the BT automated service will only allow the reporting of a single fault at a time ... trying to report a further fault just gets you a status on the first fault. This was confirmed when I finally got through to a human by going into the accounts enquiry section instead of fault reporting.

I have 4 days out of the last 7 logged where I've been unable to get online at some stage and have either been turfed off with "Username and password incorrect" or "No answer" messages and so I think that BT are going to get a written complaint and a request for reduction in fee. This is just a ridiculously bad level of service.

Phil