Re: DECT handset help?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: DECT handset help?
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 12:47:52 +0100

>Hi Paul,

Hi Kev,

>    Did you get this sorted - ? Had a look on the BT site to see if
they
>had
>manuals but nope ! I know someone who has one if we're both still
stuck.

Not yet - but I did stop by a BT shop the other day to see if they had one
could copy the instructions out of (they didn't) but they gave me a phone
number to dial of somewhere in BT that would send me a replacement manual,
so I'll do that...

>    Actually I have a related problem (I can't find my manual either) -
how
>do you set the time on the older 2000 base that you had from the
standard
>handset ? A powercut has wiped it and I'm fed up of the flashing
display !

Not sure I'm following this question? - I've never set the time in the base
unit - it doesn't have a display... I've set the time in the 2000 series
handsets, and I've still got the manual for those, so I can look that up
for
you if that's what you mean...

>    Also do the older standard handsets now show caller id (number) on
>their
>displays when linked to the new 3000 base station ?

Not sure, - I'll just do a quick check, hang on...

They most certainly do!! - bonus! - I hadn't realised that when I
upgraded..

Paul G.