RE: DECT handset help?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: DECT handset help?
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 12:04:20 +0100

Title: Re: [ukha_d] DECT handset help?
Kevin, go on to the Siemens web site. The manual for the Gigaset 2000C comfort should tell you what you need to know. That is what I have, and from memory they are the same as the executive handset. Siemens make some really good DECT stuff, but in their wisdom BT don't import it. If all else fails then you can ring the Diverse helpline. It is staffed by Siemens UK people, even though they answer the phone as BT.

Tim.