Re: Implants

He also pops up on the Discovery channels showing the inplant thing. Its really old news now.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 4:15 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Implants

On Friday 06 April 2001 15:57 pm, you wrote:
> Anyway, this chap Kevin Warwick (http://www.kevinwarwick.com) was
> discussing how he'd had a transpoder implanted into his forearm.  It was
> used to detect which room he was in at Reading universtity and to perform
> tasks such as unlocking doors etc.
>
> http://www2.cyber.rdg.ac.uk/implant/

HAHA, Captain Cyborg strikes again. This guy is a complete plank. He spends
most of his time issueing proficies of doom and how the machines are going to
take over.

This past christmas was the first time I havn't watched the Christmas
Lectures, because he was giving them.

The guy makes wild statements and proficies without basis and very few facts.

"Search the Register" for Captain Cyborg or Kevin Warwick at
www.theregister.co.uk to see why I think so lowly of him...

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Get
your Credit Report online!