RE: Home Video Server?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Home Video Server?
  • From: "Des Gibbons" <des@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 13:25:22 +0100

Yikes, I saw a system only the other day, that had an lcd screen and I
think
a vcr player for about 400 quid, can I for the life of me remember where I
saw it :/

btw,

http://www.digital-digest.com/nickyguides/video-capture.htm

Has some in depth discussion on video capture cards, pc specs, and codecs,
makes interesting reading

DesG

the
> > one WITHOUT