Re: X-10 and Pronto Supplier

It's not your fault Tracey, the great thing about this group is that we can
discover and avoid the bad traders as well as identifying the good ones. To
be honest I just had him down as a bit of a cowboy until I realised how
much
he had stolen from Mike's site. I do a fair bit of web design and I can
appreciate how much effort Mike has put into his site. I think it is
utterly
unacceptable for a 'competitor' to steal material like this. I can only
assume that Mike is fairly relaxed about it because he runs a very
professional company that couldn't possibly be threatened by such an
obviously shoddy operation.

Regards

Graham

Get free updates on your stocks from any phone with Tellme!
Click here and you can even personalize these quotes.
http://click.egroups.com/1/9536/9/_/2065/_/970262375/