Re: X-10 and Pronto Supplier

Shall I set the record (slightly) straight(er) ?

The pictures of the IR, AM, LM are my property. You will notice that the
IR7243 even has my logo on it. The other 2 used to have my logo on, and
they
now appear different to mine (you can make your own minds up what has
happened to them)

The text, well, again make your own minds up...

Nigel - I don't use a web design company, I design it all myself. All the
pages, all the programming code (Cold Fusion), the backend systems (that
store and display the data in real time), the hardware which I build, and
even the patch leads that I make. The one thing I did outsource was the
flash demos, and I have put a credit to the designer on the page.
Anyone want a web site designed ?!! :-)

I'll let you all (yet again) make your own minds up about the design and
html code of the other person's page...

:-)

Mike

Dial 1-800-555-TELL -- You Won't Believe Your Ears!
For more details, click here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/9537/9/_/2065/_/970246789/