Re: X-10 and Pronto Supplier

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: X-10 and Pronto Supplier
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 15:17:00 +0100

Well I had another little look at the ptech site and I am now really not
happy with it. Mike, if you are reading then you might like to compare
http://freespace.virgin.net/ward.p/prontouk.html
with
http://www.letsautomate.com/prontouk.cfm?cfid=21999&cftoken=24123
there seem
to be a few similarities. Apart from the fact that the text is ripped off
word for word, even the style tags are identical:
<!--