RE: Missing Images - IE5.5

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Missing Images - IE5.5
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 23:25:21 +0100

Bad form to reply to your own posting but just remembered something that
happened today.

Went to Halifax-Online to check my Sharesave application and all I cot was
blank page with no content. Viewed the source and there was a blank
document. Called their tech support complaining that the server was broken
and got this reply.....

<MESSAGE>
Further to our telephone conversation, I have spoken to our computer call
dept who have advised that when you are on the blank page, you should press
control and refresh, this should bring up the page required, if this does
not work would you e-mail ************* with the URL of the
blank page (this is the address on the browser).
</MESSAGE>

I had already.....

Hit F5
Clicked Reload
Logged off, closed browser, started all over again.
Shut down
Went out, came back

Page wouldnt load
did above and it was fine !!!

Beats me.  (But it'll take more than that to make me use Nutsrape)

Keith

Intranet".

> Keith

Get a FREE long-distance phone call on Tellme!
Click here for the scoop:
http://click.egroups.com/1/9531/9/_/2065/_/970179957/