RE: X10 Booster

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: X10 Booster
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 22:41:11 +0100

Tired of searching for an apartment?  Try Viva!  It's fast and free.
Now serving Dallas, Houston, Austin, Phoenix, Denver and Las Vegas.
Rent by September 30th - get $100 cash!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9154/9/_/2065/_/968449533/

Hi Steve,

You forgot the golden rules of prewiring.

Put in EXTRA cables for what you've forgotten.
Plan how you will add stuff you've still forgotten.

Nothing wrong with going down the outside apart from the environment is
more
hostile. Might be better to keep Lynx where is is and just relocate the
TW7223. The interface is a really slow speed signal so should travel long
distances bettr than the RS232 which will be higher speed.

alternatively you could extend the RS232 with some Line Drivers about
£160
per pair !!!

Keith