RE: Supplier of CAT5 cable

  • To: ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Supplier of CAT5 cable
  • From: Keith Doxey <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 10:40:03 +0100

Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9146/9/_/2065/_/968406129/

MAPLIN

PZ18U	HD RJ45 Crimp Tool 	£37-49 (cat p135)
JW49D	6C6P crimp tool		£7-29 (cat p134)
JW50E	4C6P crimp tool		£6-29 (cat p134)
JW51F	4C4P crimp tool		£6-29 (cat p134)
JW52G	8C8P crimp tool		£17-49 (cat p134) looks like its OK for RJ45....
text
says
"for FCC68 type connectors which are used on computers and american
telephones"

Hope that helps

Keith