Re: Offtopic - ISDN toll-free 24x7 ISPs

Tired of searching for an apartment?  Try Viva!  It's fast and free.
Now serving Dallas, Houston, Austin, Phoenix, Denver and Las Vegas.
Rent by September 30th - get $100 cash!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9154/9/_/2065/_/968319576/

> Freeserve require you to use BT as your telco though.

DOH!...sorry just re-read it..your building isn't on BT :-(

> Mark - do you stay connected to Freeserve 24x7?

Sure do,

> Any grumbles from them about abusing the service yet?

Not a murmer from them, but there shouldn't be, as I'm not
"abusing" their
service.  I read their terms & conditions very carefully before signing
up.

However, it is really far too good to be true.

M.