RE: Re: Free Box more info...

  • To: ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Free Box more info...
  • From: Keith Doxey <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 14:53:37 +0100

Thanks for the info Phil

Oh Shit :-(

The site now appear not to be around anymore.
At least it was only a tenner.
That was why I toook the gamble.
As usual with my gambling activities it would appear that I have lost.

No change there then!

I would have been more sceptical if there had been an online purchase
option.
Once they had your credit card number they could have dome all sorts!

>From WHOIS at http://www.nominet.net

Domain Name: FREE-BOX.CO.UK
Registered For: Freebox Ltd
Domain Registered By: FASTHOSTS
Registered on 11-Aug-2000.
Domain servers listed in order:
DNS.FASTHOSTS.CO.UK               194.74.63.90
DNS1.FASTHOSTS.CO.UK              194.74.63.91

>From Companies House  at http://www.companieshouse.co.uk

Name & Registered Office :
FREEBOX LIMITED
THE CONIFERS