RE: Pronto/RC 5000 light sensor

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Pronto/RC 5000 light sensor
  • From: Williams Christopher C <CCWILLIAMS@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:29:00 +0100

Mark,

Thanks for the pointers, I must admit it crossed my mind to try
adjusting the level to see what happened, but I  never got round to it.
This certainly improves things, but I guess it will eat the batteries
now.  This is probably not a bad thing though as I suspect my last
battery pack died from lack of exercise!  Still think its a shame they
removed the light sensor.

Cheers,

Chris

PS Would you recommend putting the thing on the charger every night or
is it better to do it once a week?  I know NiMh are supposed to have
less of a memory effect, but I think they are still susceptible.  I
thought of putting a timer/X10 module on the base supply so it only
comes on for 3-4 hours once a week.

Also
> both
>   >lights come on at once, before either the screen or the direct
> button
>   >lights came on depending on which you touched.
>
> Look here William...
> http://www.remotecentral.com/pronto/pfaq-a4.htm#a4-07
> http://www.remotecentral.com/pronto/pfaq-a4.htm#a4-02
>
> M.

> eGroups eLerts
> ->

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information
is
prohibited and may be unlawful.

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/9/_/2065/_/972376182/