RE: FW: The demise of Maplin

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: FW: The demise of Maplin
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 08:02:18 +0100

I have just received the following.......

Paul.Freeman-Sear@xxxxxxx - no such user here.

There is no user by that name at this server.

Please make sure that the Email Address is correct

The valid Email Addresses for Maplin Electronics PLC are :-

Accounts@xxxxxxx
Cd.Rom@xxxxxxx
Corporate.Accounts@xxxxxxx
Customer.Services@xxxxxxx
DoYouDo@xxxxxxx
Export.Sales@xxxxxxx
***	Magazine.editor@xxxxxxx
Sales@xxxxxxx
Stores@xxxxxxx
Tech@xxxxxxx
Tech.Sales@xxxxxxx
Technical@xxxxxxx
***	Web.Comments@xxxxxxx
***	Webmaster@xxxxxxx

I sent the message to magazine.editor not Magazine.editor as shown above.
The address was from a hyperlink on thier website and it bounced. F*****
crap website :-(

I have now resent it to the addresses marked *** and they are very close to
loosing all my business now :-(

Keith

Technical
> Sales in the Glasgow store.
>
> I remember being quizzed on electronics knowledge every few
> weeks, when one
> of the senior guys from Wombley would come up and put us through
> our paces.

Get FREE long-distance phone calls on Tellme!
Dial 1-800-555-TELL, say "Phone Booth"
http://click.egroups.com/1/9816/9/_/2065/_/972025404/