RE: OT SKY DIGIBOX recommendation

Ken,

I never actually had any probs with my box and I liked it's styling (even if
it was hidden in node0) but figured that if 40-odd boxes had gone pearshaped
then it was only a matter of time.....
I think they've updated ti since anyway, so maybe the problems I didn't
have, have now disappeared.

re: differences - newer boxes tend to be much faster loading the epg &
menus, older ones can take forever...
Apart from that, the sony one has optical out which is not enabled and will
not be AFAIK for DD ever, the rest of the boxes only have analogue out.....

Tony

      Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com