Re: Comfort

Thanks Mark I was already pretty much sold on getting Comfort first
and then adding Homevision (Hell I need something to let me play with
all my toys ;)

What I was after is more a view of what a fairly basic Comfort system
would consist of plus what I would need to interface it to one of my
PCs. I was also hoping that whatever I did buy to interface Comfort to
the PC would be reusable with HomeVision. I guess I just can't get my
head around how the whole lot plugs together... Comfort... PC....
Homevision.

Cheers
Mick

Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:47:02 +0100, you wrote:

>Read this Mick...
>http://www.egroups.com/message/ukha_d/4089
>
>M.

Tellme Sports. Tellme Stocks. Tellme News. Just Tellme.
Call 1-800-555-TELL and hear everything. For info visit:
http://click.egroups.com/1/9529/9/_/2065/_/971819823/