RE: RE: (ukha_d) Advice on PDAs Please??

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: RE: (ukha_d) Advice on PDAs Please??
  • From: "Michael Mc Aree" <michael.mcaree@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:52:45 +0100

I think the main choices to be made are
1. Are you going to pay for this yourself?
If YES Then
1a. How often (REALLY) are you going to use it?
IF Very Often
> £400+ is probably worthwhile
Else
Between £200 & £400+
End If
End If
If NO Then
Get the flashiest one you can get them to buy for you.
End If

I use a Revo and love it but if you only want a good
sync-with-Outlook-et-al-PDA then go for a the cheapest Palm (£100 ?)
Mark, when are you REALLY going to use the net on the move? I have a Psion
56k Infrared modem and I have used it on the move about 5 times. I SMS any
urgent messages anyway.

Michael
BELFAST

No bidding, no