Re: RE: (ukha_d) Advice on PDAs Please??

> I have both a Palm III and a Psion Revo - neither of which are seeing
> great deal of use lately as I can't get online with either of them. -
The
> Revo does have an email client in it, but it does not include an IR
modem,
> so it will only go online when partnered with a suitable phone that
does
> have a modem built-in (most Ericsson models are OK I believe, - but my
Nokia
> 6110 won't play ball) - so I can only get connected by changing my
phone,
> which seeing as it is provided by my company, is not an option just
now...

Erm, yes you can!

I have a Palm IIIx, and a Nokia 6110, which I can use to surf/send email
etc.

You need a connecting cable with a built-in modem, made by TDK. It's called
the Globalink Pulse, and sells for about £80. It's expensive, but good.

Ian.

Dial 1-800-555-TELL -- You Won't Believe Your Ears!
For more details, click here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/9537/9/_/2065/_/971785580/