Advice on PDAs Please??

  • To: "Ukha_D@xxxxxxx Com" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Advice on PDAs Please??
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 11:23:38 +0100

Hi all

Friend bought a Palm Vx last week and it's LOVERLY!!  Put me in the mood
for
a PDA ( even got out my old Nokia 9000i).  After a quick look round I have
looked at the following....

The GOURGEOUS iPAQ (Colour, huge memory, MP3, expansion, but 400 quid and
out of stock all over)
http://www.compaq.co.uk/products/handheld/pocketpc/index.stm

Mitsubishi Mondo (GSM GPRS and PDA in one!)
http://www.trium-gsm.com/products.asp?action=getMore&id=33

Anyone got any advice?

Thanks

M.

Please note, the "L" word has not been used anywhere in this
message :-)
The UKs Premier Home Automation Site
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Restaurants, Movies, Weather, Traffic & More!
Call 1-800-555-TELL.  For more info visit:
http://click.egroups.com/1/9533/9/_/2065/_/971778218/