Re: NT5 [you may know it as Windows 2000]

> The sad thing is Novell is loosing market share, and yet they have a
better
> product, certainly from the client's point of view.

That's a true statement John but strange when you look at it.  Why is it
the
"the evil empire" continues to take market share when it's
products are
supposedly so bad?

We have a Novell Server in work too but we are probably going to have to
change to NT when the next version of our Till software moves away from DOS
to a Windows system.

M.

Get FREE long-distance phone calls on Tellme!
Click here for the scoop:
http://click.egroups.com/1/9531/9/_/2065/_/971708973/