Re: [OT] Schooldays Patents, was bearbox

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [OT] Schooldays Patents, was bearbox
  • From: Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 11:24:35 +0100

>addresses worked.  I'd particularly be interested in what aspect of it
they
>are claiming to have patented, having designed (but not constructed)
>something remarkably similar for a School Technology project more than
10
>years ago (automating from an early age!).  I'm not sure if Technology
>project reports are suitable 'prior art', if indeed the NI Examining
Board
>would even have archived it...

This is why my kids are going to keep every peice of homework they ever
hand in :-)

When I was at school, one of the English assignments I had to do was
writing a comic book. I wrote, and drew the pictures for a story called
"Bob the Builder meets an Alien". The Bob in the BBC's hit kids
TV show
"Bob The Builder" looks remarkably like the Bob I drew,  and
isn't one of
the Bob the Builder stories called Meets an Alien"?

Now, I know this is more then likely a very bizzare coincidence, but if I
still had that assignment I handed in....

,,,
(o o)
===============================oOO==(_)==OOo==================================
Stuart Grimshaw                                             sg@xxxxxxx
Special Projects Developer   www.schoolsnet.com               t: 07976
625221
Schoolsnet LTD                 .oooO  Oooo.                   f: 0870
7060260
\_)  (_/

Get free updates on your stocks from any phone with Tellme!
Click here and you can even personalize these quotes.
http://click.egroups.com/1/9536/9/_/2065/_/971260269/