RE: Baby phone switches

  • To: ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Baby phone switches
  • From: Keith Doxey <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 13:11:09 +0100

Maplin do the Omnicom FS2828 for 349-99 which is a 2+8 system.

I dont have any personal experience of this one though

A quick search of the net revealed that one of the UKHA memeber has one
http://www.smorgo.demon.co.uk/omnicom.htm

Hope that helps

Keith

Get a NextCard Visa with rates as low as 2.99% Intro APR!
1.  Fill in the brief application
2.  Get approval decisions in 30 seconds!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9336/9/_/2065/_/971179894/