RE: Re: Keith, You'll know this....

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Re: Keith, You'll know this....
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 11:15:58 BST

I remember seeing one of these earlier in the year in my local Tempo store,
it was definately on of the BT models (in the Relate range I think), but I
can't remember the model number. I remember almost considering buying one
at
the time, (but didn't), as the feature list intrigued me. I remember
reading
on the box that it said the answer machine had caller ID capability with
call screening and VIP list facilities based on CLID. I didn't get one
because:

a) I don't need an answering machine - I have Comfort.
b) There was no way to get the CLID out of the box, and I new I wanted a PC
CLID device.

So, look in your local BT shop, or Tempo store, or similar electrical
supoerstore...

Paul G.